If you do not see a price listed above you are missing either a size option or a style option.
Available in ladies and men's sizes with suede or rubber soles
Ladies Sizes Small - 7/8, Medium - 9/10, Large - 11/12, Extra Large - 13/14
Men's Sizes Small - 5/6, Medium - 7/8, Large - 9/10, Extra Large - 11/12
Australian Medical Sheepskin:
- Rapidly absorbs and removes moisture from the source, Keeping skin warm and dry to facilitate natural healing.
- Low friction - moves with your body to reduce shearing .
- Resists staining and residual odors.
- Genuine, high-temp, medical grade merino wool sheepskin. 4,000 to 6,000 fibres per square centimeter (this density is not possible with synthetic manufacturing processes). Merino wool pile keeps its texture and density even after repeated washings - can be laundered at home and re-used for years!
- Learn more about the benefits of natural wool pile here
Australian Medical Sheepskin guarantees a 100% success rate in bedsore healing and prevention, provided that the following conditions are also met:
🐑 There is adequate protein in the diet
🐑 All prescribed medications and supplements are being taken
🐑 The area is well-circulated (i.e. no tight bandages)
🐑 The patient is under the care of a qualified medical professional
But don’t just take our word for it - read the success stories!
Why is it green?
The unique green dye of our Sheepskin products is used to indicate that a product is medical grade. Only green-dyed, medical grade sheepskins are capable of being laundered up to the 80°C required for thermal disinfection. Because our green-dyed sheepskin exceeds the Australian Medical Sheepskin sanctioning standards, it is incredibly durable and can be washed and reused for years!
Do NOT attempt to launder un-dyed sheepskins - they are not medical grade and have not been approved for thermal disinfection by Standards Australia.