Please visit the Skinsan Detergent page to add a bottle to your purchase.
If you do not see a price listed above you are missing either a size option or a style option.
Available in ladies and men's sizes with suede or rubber soles
- 75,000 fibres per square inch (not possible with synthetic manufacturing processes).
- Merino wool pile keeps its texture and density even after repeated washings
- Can be laundered at home and re-used for years!
- Rapidly absorbs and removes moisture from the source.
- Keeps skin warm and dry to facilitate natural healing.
- Low friction (moves with your body to reduce shearing).
- Resists staining and residual odors.
- Genuine, high-temp, medical grade merino wool sheepskin.
** - WHY IS IT GREEN ? - **
The unique green dye of our Sheepskin Products is used to indicate that it is Medical Grade.
Only AS4480.1 green-dyed, medical grade sheepskins are capable of being laundered up to the 80°C(Thermal Disinfection) & can be Tumbled Dry
They can be used on Open Wounds, used in Hospitals & Care Homes & are Urine & Fecal Resistant
--- Tan & White CANNOT do ANY of the Above ---
**Do NOT attempt to launder un-dyed sheepskins - They are not medical grade and have not been approved for thermal disinfection by Standards Australia.
But don’t just take our word for it - read the success stories!
About Australian Sheepskin Apparel:
Australian Sheepskin Apparel is a company serving the medical industry for more than 20 years by providing the highest quality sheepskin apparel. Their goal is to provide the comfort needs of customers no matter what they may be.
For more information, please visit https://australianmedicalsheepskins.com/
Address: 526A 45th Street City: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7K 0W2 Canada
#sheepskin #medicalsheepskin #woundcare #wounds #australianmedicalsheepskin
Short Boots Medical (pair)
Long Boots Medical (pair)
Short Split Boots Medical (Pair)
Long Split Boots Medical (pair)